Kujoe Stunt Man Kujoe Stunt Man

Unthankful is what i say

Sure my name is in the top left corner.. but whats with the credits saying. music ...... You know damn well who wrote it. ME *evil glare*

Its people like you who are forcing me to remove my music from the audio portal.

PISS ANT!

Scrut responds:

dude im sorry for not putin ya name in the credits as spinewall but i forgot what page i got the music from and i didnt know that it said who it from up in the corner i never noticed that b4 but i will try to make it up to you by putting your name in the credits its not much but i cant do much else except for changing the name of the movie to spinwall stunt man but...
that aint gonna happen and dud your music is SIC!!! u should make a career out of it

I Like To Beat Things... I Like To Beat Things...

SUPERB!

This is freakin great!!!! hahahahha..... (sorry still laughing) Omg, i almost feel sorry for the guy!!!!..... wait:......... NAHHHHHHHHHHH! lol

Hell Hath No Fury Hell Hath No Fury

heh

interesting

Burger Crown Burger Crown

Funny

thats all.

GIRI GIRI

I concure

Great amt of talent... soudn and graphics kick major @$$ but the story line belongs in a mt dew ceomercial.... been there done that.

ANGERY FASUS ANGERY FASUS

whats the fizuck?!?!

I don;t get it

Final Quest Ep.1 Final Quest Ep.1

Slow the story down ALOT

it need to be slower.. not the rate change. btu the story line............. he needs the sword... enxt frame he finds it?..... gay....... and no mroe corney music.

Moleman Moleman

HAHAHAHA

him and his small penis lol